Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I've Been Hexed!

My head is spinning in every direction. I've been bitten by the hexibug and theres no turning back now. I'm having way too much fun. I know paper pieced hexagons have been around forever, but I have never taken an interest in them until today. All I want to do is make hexagons. The more the better and for reasons that I cannot explain as I do not have a project in mind for these. Yet.

I made these over the last hour and I have to say that I'm addicted. It's very exciting because they come together so fast. Joining them may be an entirely different story but I'll worry about that when I get there. For now, I'm having way too much fun to care.


Have a wonderful day!

Aloha!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You have joined the crowd. I have just finished working on mine for the night. They are soooooo addictive, aren't they?? Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Craftpassion said...

You will have lots of fun with those hexagons :) Enjoy yourself and looking forward to what you will come up with!

Connie Ortiz said...

You crazy and wild woman! Anyone who has ever taken organic chemistry would be all atremble right now!!! Have fun...then show us what you did with your hexagons!

:)
Connie

Cathi said...

Hexagons have incredible addictive properties! I always seem to have to have a hexagon project of some sort on the go! Have fun with them -- 'cause you'll just want to keep stitching more and more of them!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

A surprise in the making....what will you make! Something fabulous I am sure! I am looking forward to seeing the finished creation.

Have a cozy time,
Carrie

sweetiepie said...

Lettie, I know you will come up with some clever and creative use for your hexagons. You always do.

Take care.

Vicki ♥ said...

What you have done so far is great and it is addictive for sure. I love doing hexagons and I am pretty sure I will not ever stop doing them. Cant wait to see what you do with them :)

Jean said...

I have been admiring some of the hexagon projects lately too...haven't tried it yet...

Suze said...

You go girl, your hexagons look wonderful. Reading your blog makes me want to finish the ones I started. I started some hexagons and started sewing them together, but...something's not quite right...I think I made them too big...maybe they'll be good for something else...I don't know. I guess I'll figure it out later. Can't wait to see what you do with your hexagons.

Vicki ♥ said...

I was wondering how you get your hexies to stay turned over on the edges. I have to do a tacking stitch as I fold the 1/4 inch seam over but your dont have any stitching...can you tell me what you do please?Hugs :)